Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The tides of change.

So, the other day I caught my nine-year old daughter starting a vegetarian club with her friends.....who aren't vegetarian.  I must admit, I was proud.  I also feared the backlash from the other moms.  It's always best to not stir up too much waves with the fellow parents at school.  Anyway, one of the moms came to me in the playground the other day and promptly announced that her family has decided to have one vegetarian dinner per week just to try it out.  Also, did I have a good falafel recipe.  I was so pleased.  I just love how the tiniest things can have such a great affect.  It's the old butterfly's wing saying.  BTW, I do have a great falafel recipe and I'll post it soon.

Thanks for listening,

Kasandra

1 comment:

  1. Awesome... don't be afraid of what the other moms think... be proud!

    ReplyDelete