Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nutritionist

So, my husband and I agree that it would be a good idea to meet with a nutritionist who specializes in vegetarians and vegans to make sure we are all getting what we should be getting, especially the kids who "don't want to eat any meat because it's dead animals" as my five year old puts it.

My first step is to keep track of everything we eat for a couple of days so she can do an analysis.  I find myself making more healthy food the moment I start keeping track of it.

I can think of three possible reasons:
1.  I am paying more attention because I am forced to in order to write it down.
2.  I am hoping the nutritionist will be horribly impressed with my spectacular parenting.
3.  I want to show my husband that I am doing a just fine job thank you very much of feeding my children.

I am secretly praying it's the first one as I don't really like the person that does it for either of the other reasons.  OK...I go with reason number 1.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Regardless, I do think it's a good idea and look forward to the analysis.  I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.

Thanks for listening,

Kasandra 

No comments:

Post a Comment