Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cheater!!!

I don't know if it's the time change or what but I feel like I've fallen off the healthy food wagon this week.  I've had such trouble with drinking my water, taking my supplements and drinking way too much coffee. The other day, I bought Bugles at the gas station and ate the whole bag (yuck!).  I am so tired and just grasping to keep my energy up. 

 I know what it is.  A spiral downward.  I just need to force myself back into the habit and the rest will follow suit.  First step.....drink lots of water, Kasandra!  (Like I didn't know that).  Once I get re-hydrated, the salt cravings will pass, I just know it.  Once I cleanse my body a bit of all the nasties (thanks to my amazing ionizing water filter), my energy will rise and I won't feel like I need a coffee drip all day. 

Next step, go to exercise class tomorrow and work it out.  I know this will help.  Check back with me on Monday and I'll let you know how it's going.  We having a party on Saturday night so it'll be a good test.

I just wanna take a nap.  Does anyone else feel that way sometimes?  Oh...there goes the dryer beeping...duty calls.  Making Amy's Veggie Burgers for dinner.  Everyone likes them and it requires a bit less energy on my part to get them made.  I think I'll make some fresh carrot juice.  That always helps too.

The WATER is the biggest part, though.  Check out the link on the blog.  I have had the filter for two years now and I just love it!

Thanks for listening,

Kasandra

No comments:

Post a Comment