Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies - not Vegan but lower fat - part 1

1/4 cup butter or margarine (I like Earth Balance Organic Buttery Spred)
3/4 cup cane sugar
1 large egg
2 tbsp. brown rice syrup
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour (I grind my own from wheat berries in my awesome vita mix)
2 tbsp ground flax (adds Omegas! - good for your brain)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup ground walnuts (not all my kids like nuts but they are good for your brain that's why I grind them)

Recipe to follow........

No comments:

Post a Comment