Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to School

So, here we are at week three of back to school.  It sure was a big adjustment for me to get used to making lunches and getting the kids ready in the morning while finishing up this job and juggling the mother-in-law and nanny drama.  Phew!  I've got three weeks left on this job and I am really looking forward to spending some quality me time at home and with the kids.

I'm going to start on a new exercise/eating program once I'm off work.  I'll keep you all posted on that progress once it starts.

I'll have lots of new recipes to try and share.  I have to say the laptop lunches helped alot.  All the kids got new ones this year and it really does make it easier on those mornings where I can't think of what to send.

I look forward to sharing lots in the very near future.

Take Care....deep breaths....lots of hugs!

Kasandra

No comments:

Post a Comment