Tofu

Tofu

About Me

Albuquerque, NM, United States
Just a freelance working vegetarian mom. I thought it would be fun to create a place where vegetarian moms can share their ideas, recipes, good places to shop, money saving ideas and funny stories.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Vegetarian Caesar Salad Dressing

I don't know about you but I love Caesar Salads.  It's one of the things I really missed when I stopped eating other beings.  I was determined to nail a recipe that was easy and tastes like the original.  This one is pretty good.  I am still fine tuning but give it a try.

I just throw everything in the Vita-Mix and give 'er.

Veggie Caesar Dressing
2 eggs
1/2 cup good olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 clove of garlic (you can add more if you need - keeps them vampires away!)
1 tsp salt

Give it a go!  Makes enough for two big salads. 

Chop up about 4 cups Romaine lettuce.
Sprinkle some Parmesan on top.
Add croutons
Squeeze a bit of lemon juice.
Add about 1/2 the dressing and Toss! 









No comments:

Post a Comment